In this video, I show you how to add animated images to Microsoft PowerPoint for the purpose of creating a video clip.
If you don’t care for video, there are written instructions below and a PDF file you can download to follow in your spare time.
Watch the Video:
Step 1: Prepare Your Canvas
1. Page Setup – set the width to 13.34 inches and height to 7.5 inches.
2. Change the Canvas Color – anything is better than white. 🙂
3. Enter the Master Template – click View and Slide Master buttons.
4. Format the Background – choose solid or Gradient fill.
5. Exit the Master Template
Step 2: Choose Your Images
1. Create Header Text – add a call to action to prompt viewers to share your video.
2. Add Images to Work Space – click Insert and select Picture buttons.
3. Size and position images – place images on the canvas.
Step 3: Add the Animation
1. Click on the first image – all others will be based on this first one.
2. Open Animation Effects Window – choose the animation you want.
3. Choose More Entrance Effects Window – additional animation options.
4. Animation Painter – copy the animation from image #1 to the other images.
5. Change the Sequence – change how the images draw on the screen.
6. View Your Changes – make any necessary changes.
7. Create a Video Clip – save to high definition video and to your hard drive.
Download the PDF File
If you are a visual person and prefer pictures showing you step by step, download the How to Animate Icons in PowerPoint PDF file to learn at your leisure!
Your turn! Do you animate with PowerPoint? Leave a comment and let me know!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Did you enjoy this message? If so, please share it with your friends so they can benefit from schmoozing. Then, if you want to get more messages like this one, connect with me via my social links below or hop aboard my notification list. I would like to keep in touch.