We’re focusing on the topic of sales letters for the next couple of days.
- On Day 46, I talked about features and benefits.
- On Day 47, I shared a simple recipe for creating sales letters.
- On Day 48, I asked you to tell your story.
Prove Your Credibility
If you tell a story in the proper fashion, proving your credibility won’t be a problem. In any case, you’ll still need to explain who you are and why people should listen to what you have to say.
Why is it important to prove your credibility?
Prospects don’t know you well enough to determine if you’re selling them a worthy product. They need proof that you’re trustworthy so you need to furnish examples of your integrity.
Bear in mind that credibility is built in multiple ways. You can use case studies, customer testimonials, collaborations and feedback to prove your product works.
In my case, I used examples showing I was approached by other marketers who “picked my brain” about article writing and marketing so they could teach others. Both interviews boosted my credibility as the “go to” source.
Why Should You Listen to Me?
My name is Bonnie Gean. Chances are you haven’t heard of me before, but when you finish reading this letter you’ll be glad you did because I like to give more than I receive.
I am a natural born helper. It’s not something I can turn on and off like a faucet; it just is. Now that my daughter is grown and raising a family of her own, my time is free to dote on you!
Thanks to article marketing:
- I gained notoriety through countless books, newsletters and websites; plus, I received an invitiation to collaborate with Michael Port on a “Writing Strategy” chapter for his book, “Book Yourself Solid.” His book readers still sign up to my list – every day!
- I operated and marketed a popular article directory for 5+ years (before anyone ever heard of EzineArticles.com) that climbed to a high ranking status in Alexa while still in its infancy.
- Internet marketers, Jimmy Brown and Jim Edwards, interviewed and featured me in one of their products about article writing and marketing. (Note: I used a pen name!)
My knowledge helped other marketers teach their audiences and now I’m willing to spill the beans so you can systematically produce high quality articles that get published, attract targeted buyers, and generate a ton of free publicity for your business too!
I’m living proof that article marketing works!
With my help, you won’t need another article marketing solution. I’ll supply you with everything you need to churn out content that publishers crave and article directories accept without hesitation.
Now it’s your turn. Explain who you are and why you’re the choice person to listen to in regards to the product you’re creating. People need to feel they can trust you.
If you don’t have any case studies or sales information, find a handful of people who know you’re good at what you do and ask them to write an endorsement for your sales letter.
How hard will it be to prove your credibility? Leave me a comment below and let me know.
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Did you enjoy this message? If so, please share it with your friends so they can benefit from schmoozing. Then, if you want to get more messages like this one, connect with me via my social links below or hop aboard my notification list. I would like to keep in touch.