Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/plrprodu/home/plrprodu/bonniegean.com/wp-content/plugins/social-warfare/functions/social-networks/pinterest.php on line 76
That is a loaded question, especially if you’re in a place where money is tight. My finances aren’t as strained as they once were; we’re finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, but it wasn’t always this way. Still, I would love to have an over-abundance of money. I’m sure you can relate.
I visited my friend’s blog today, and she’s holding a drawing that will give three winners a chance to get a one-on-one coaching call with Craig Desorcy! I had a coaching call with Craig last year, and he is amazing!
Craig helped Tiffany become a 6-figure earner online and as a way to pay it forward she is spending $291 of her own money to purchase three coaching calls for others. If you would like a chance to win a spot, check out her blog post.
Here are the 10 reasons why I want to reach a higher plateau of success in 2014:
- The partner works 10-12 hour days. He works too hard for the pay he receives. I would like to contribute to the finances. I want him to slow down. (Psst, he opted to buy me a new truck. Now we have a big loan to pay off!)
- I would love to hand out money to the less fortunate, but you need an abundance of money, first. I once told Craig that if I had all the money in the world, I would support various charities, build sanctuaries for the homeless, and relieve financial burdens from family members.
- I suffer from blood cancer and luckily get the treatments I need through the partner’s insurance plan. They don’t pay for everything, but we get by. I know the pain associated with the condition and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy! I know there are others out there suffering from the same disease, and I would LOVE to spill money on the table to see people get the treatment they need.
- The partner and I are not spring chickens anymore. I moved away from my family roots in 1991, and I am 500+ miles apart from them. I have not seen my sisters in over 8 years, and I miss them. I am afraid one of us will die before there is a chance to reunite. Flying is expensive, and that means I need expendable cash.
- My daughter needs cash. I feel useless being unable to support her financial needs when she’s down on her luck. One grandson is almost college age and will need financial backing and a vehicle to drive. I want to help!
- If I had success in 2014, I would buy a new home somewhere exotic. We’re getting close to retirement age so it would be nice to have a suitable “nest egg” stashed so the partner and I could enjoy our older years without worrying that social security funds won’t carry us through the month.
- I can’t stand hearing about abused animals! The inhumane treatment is beyond comprehension and needs donors with a sizable bank account. If I had the opportunity, I would save millions of animals from abuse.
- Speaking of abuse – I lived a life with an abusive man and it’s no life for anybody! When I had my printing business, I offered yearly “bowl-a-thons” to raise money for domestic abuse. If I had more money, I would do the charity work on a larger scale – helping to free women and men from their abusive nightmares.
- I am a giver and love helping people get what they want/need. If it were possible to put on a marketing engagement, without charging a single dime from the participants, I would do it in a heartbeat!
- I have a daughter and three grandchildren. If I passed away tomorrow, there isn’t much to leave them except the memory of an old fart. I would love to bequeath my success to them –my entire business and finances! Eventually the boys will have families and financial worries of their own; if I could soften the blow, I’m all for it.
If all of this came to fruition, I’d be on top of the world! I wouldn’t waste a single second getting my butt in gear to make these changes in the lives of others. There’s too much poverty and abuse in the world, and if I could stamp out a portion of these monstrosities – I would feel like a million bucks!
Honestly, I would no doubt cry with every actionable step. My heart is so big, and I have so many IDEAS to put in motion, but all of them take money! If I had it, I would definitely use it to better the lives of many!
What are some of the reasons YOU want to reach success in 2014? What would you do with more money? If you prefer to tell me quietly, feel free to send me an email.
If you don’t mind sharing them openly, leave a comment below and let me know!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Did you enjoy this message? If so, please share it with your friends so they can benefit from schmoozing. Then, if you want to get more messages like this one, connect with me via my social links below or hop aboard my notification list. I would like to keep in touch.