Someone recently asked me how to embed a Facebook post into her blog. At the time, I wasn’t certain this could be done so naturally I went searching for the answer. After a little bit of sleuthing, I found that Facebook now offers users a way to embed Facebook posts into a blog post.
This is great news because it means that you can recycle your Facebook posts and get more mileage from the content shared on this social media giant. This new feature works with status updates, which includes video, photos and hashtags. Bear in mind that you can only use this feature with a Facebook post that has a public status.
You might think it’s a silly notion and wonder if there are advantages to embedding Facebook posts, so I’ll mention just a few ideas on how this new tool can benefit your business.
- Use embedded posts as a subtle reminder that you are on Facebook.
- Increase the interaction between your Facebook fan page from your blog.
- Increases brand recognition when others embed your public Facebook posts to their blogs.
- Increases the chance for your content to go viral since it’s being shared more often through others.
- Highlight Facebook testimonials within a blog post about a specific product.
- You can embed posts from other marketers and use them to curate content to your blog.
- Share videos from Facebook without the need to embed extra video code.
As online business owners, you recognize the importance of getting in front of your target market. The more people introduced to your offers the better your chances are to make an impression and build a bigger community.
Allowing people access to your Facebook posts (as long as they are relevant to your blog post), doubles your chances of getting users to engage with your brand, which is never a bad idea!
Step by Step Instructions
If you would like to learn How to Embed a Facebook Post on Your Blog, check out my most recent video and text instructions to help you get the job done.
I’m certain once you had the chance to try this out for your business, other ways to implement the feature will float to the service. When they do, let me know! I would love to hear how your promotional plans are working out for you!
Will you try out this new Facebook feature? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Did you enjoy this message? If so, please share it with your friends so they can benefit from schmoozing. Then, if you want to get more messages like this one, connect with me via my social links below or hop aboard my notification list. I would like to keep in touch.