There’s always something to type, design, or visit when you’re an online marketer and last week has been no exception!
It’s important that you realize that if I am absent from your comment box, it’s not because you did anything to offend me. I’m just pushing out the work that needs to get done.
Here’s what I managed to complete last week, even with constant distractions:
- I created over 50 Facebook quote graphics for the Fan Page Challenge (more news about this in May of 2013)
- I learned how to make Stitched Ribbons in Photoshop, following an online tutorial.
- I published four blog posts, which means I’m still 6 posts behind in the Ultimate Blog Challenge.
- I added an email testimonial to the blog testimonial page.
- I contacted the owner of a popular piece of software and requested an interview, which he has accepted.
- I cleaned out 2,000+ email messages from my Gmail account – a definite improvement!
- I recorded my Video Sunday Episode earlier than usual.
- I checked my EdgeRank for BonnieGeanFans on Facebook and delighted to find it was above average.
- I designed a new graphic template with Gimp in preparation for another video tutorial.
It took an entire week to get the work done and I’m glad I was able to muddle through, even with constant interruptions from the partner.
I’m always reading blog posts that talk about “writer’s block” but I simply don’t have that problem. I have more ideas than you could shake a stick at, but my downfall is adequate time to get new tutorials completed!
So next week, if all goes well, I’ll have several more tutorials finished and added to the blog. I know I say it often enough, but if there is a specific tutorial you need – please share what it is!
My inspiration is driven by your needs so if there’s something you want to learn, tell me. Feel free to contact me using my private contact form.
I personally take the time to read the emails sent to me so you don’t need to worry about any staff member reading what you’ve sent!
If I promised I would write something specifically for you and it’s not showing up on the blog, it means I bit off more work than I could chew and I’m running behind.
I apologize. In my zeal to accommodate you, I no doubt over-estimated how much time was necessary to get the work done. It seems I’m only human; imagine that! 🙂
Still, I hate promising a tutorial and making you wait. So bear with me while I tidy up the task list and get back on track. Thanks!
Your turn! Do you have moments where you fall behind? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Did you enjoy this message? If so, please share it with your friends so they can benefit from schmoozing. Then, if you want to get more messages like this one, connect with me via my social links below or hop aboard my notification list. I would like to keep in touch.