It’s time for another tutorial. 🙂 In this video, I’m going to show you how to add an MP3 file to a blog post.
I’ve included text below just in case you don’t care to watch a video!
Watch the Video:
How to Add an MP3 to a Blog Post from Bonnie Gean
Easily Add Audio Files to Your Blog
Someone from the Ultimate Blog Challenge group on Facebook asked if I could show her how to add an MP3 file to a blog post. She wanted her blog readers to be able to download the file, too.
So this video and written set of instructions is for her and your benefit. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment box below and I’ll respond in kind!
STEP #1: Create a New Blog Post
- Open the WP dashboard
- Add important data to the blog post
- Activate the text tab
STEP #2: Access the Media Library
- Click the “Add Media” button.
- Select an MP3 file from your computer
- Click the “Open” button to add the MP3 to the media library
- Update the file information
- Click the “Insert into post” button.
- Add the target code
STEP #3: Add Download Instructions
- Click the “Visual” tab
- Add your download instructions
- Click the “Save Draft” button
- Preview your post for spelling errors or missed words
- Click the “Publish” button
Download the PDF Instructions
If you prefer pictures wtih step by step instructions, download the How to Add an MP3 tp a Blog Post PDF file.
Your turn! Did this tutorial help you get audio on your blog? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Did you enjoy this message? If so, please share it with your friends so they can benefit from schmoozing. Then, if you want to get more messages like this one, connect with me via my social links below or hop aboard my notification list. I would like to keep in touch.
Image Credit: Logoeps.com