Recently, I’ve decided to start designing graphics, presentations, videos and what-not because you’ve expressed a need for them in the past; I like to accommodate my peeps, as you well know. 🙂
I thought, “What can I do to help you gain access to the graphics you need without the need for you to make them?” so the auctions seemed like a logical move in the right direction.
Read this entire blog post so you’ll know what the package has in it and then you can make an informed decision on whether this is something you want to actively bid on in the future.
- (5) Timeline Covers – use them on your personal profile or fan page.
- (5) Quote Graphics – each one matches a Timeline Cover making a complete set.
- (10) Design files – depending on which program I use, you’ll get the original source files before I delete them off of my computer. This could include Photoshop, Gimp, MS PowerPoint (PNG or PPT), and/or Camtasia (AVI or WMV) depending on the project.
- Design Revision – if you want your name or blog URL included on the Timeline covers, I’ll add them to each cover, once.
- Quotes – I’ll add quotes to each of the quote graphics, but you supply the quotes.
CLICK HERE to view the entire graphics package.
The projects are being sold to the highest bidder during a two day auction. Once the final bid is placed and the auction closes, the highest bidder makes his/her payment and I remove the package from my possession.
The reason I am willing to do this is because I like creating graphics, but I don’t want to tie myself down to a strict schedule. I want the flexibility to design when I have the time to do so.
So if you like the idea of these graphics packages, I’ll list them as they’re created over on http://www.bonniegeansolutions.com/auctions/ and you can go over there to bid or just to check in to see what the latest auction is offering.
Please Note – the auction software allows me to include 3 additional pictures of the project but if the package has more than 3 graphics, not all of them can be shown at once.
Your turn! Does this sound like something you would use? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Did you enjoy this message? If so, please share it with your friends so they can benefit from schmoozing. Then, if you want to get more messages like this one, connect with me via my social links below or hop aboard my notification list. I would like to keep in touch.