In response to a recent question received from a subscriber, I am going to show you how easy it is to add a PayPal “buy now” button to your blog.
You can watch the video below, but if you don’t care for video, I’ve included text instructions and a PDF download link underneath the video.
Watch the Video:
How to Add a PayPal Button to Your Blog from Bonnie Gean
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Choose “Create payment buttons for your website” tab
- Click the blue “Create a button” button
- Enter your product information
- Fill in advanced features
- Customize your PayPal buy now button
- Highlight the HTML code
- Copy the contents to your clipboard
- Paste the clipboard to your blog post
Download the PDF
I have prepared a written tutorial that you can download, if you prefer visuals other than video.
Did you like this tutorial? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Did you enjoy this message? If so, please share it with your friends so they can benefit from schmoozing. Then, if you want to get more messages like this one, connect with me via my social links below or hop aboard my notification list. I would like to keep in touch.
Logo credit: Logoeps.com